Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

on a lonely road part 2

Do you know that i love you? I probably already told you, but im going to keep saying it. There are no lies in this world, not one bit. Your smile keeps me alive- its is one more reason to keep fighting. I would give you my soul for comfort even if it leaves me dark and cold. And when i hold you close, i can feel your heart beat fast, and i think to myself, i have found someone at last♥ my heart longs for you my sould dies for youmy eyes cry for youmy EMPTY arms reach out for youThere are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things that we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we don't wanna live without but have to let go♥the weirdest thing happened the other morning..... i woke up with tears in my eyes.... and one rolling down my cheek....and i knew i must have been dreaming of you♥
that how i relly feel



Don't know if I could ever be Without you
'Cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
Cause you're the apple to my pie
...You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my highThere comes a time when you stop dealing with other peoples bullshit, drama and problems - When you stop trying to change others and work on changing yourself, your world changes for the better.

Flip the off switch to your kind hearts for a second, and focus on YOU.

You'd be surprised.

And you're the one I wanna marry♥

These words are burning inside of me
spent years in liquid harmony
this dream is who I want to be
I grow from those who hate meor love me im sad now it done im gone im not there for u left me out bioch i hate u and ur friends

No comments:

Post a Comment