Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

new friends

so i had an idea to meet a new friends on face book im so happy to have friends from a round the world and i don't feel a lone but i still do in my own way and it not ur fault that i have to deal with some sad ness in life i hope soo we get to see each other in life sorry i was not there for u i should been there when u where sad i was wrong a lot of times i was not there to save ur life and i should of  this time I'm not going to stand a lone and it been few years i miss my dog i really do not know how it will take me to say this but i love a band who willing to love me for who i am and not how i look  it hard wright now i found out some thing a out a band i use to lesson to i all was wonder why brake up and then   going to a nother bands do i only know few  of friends in a band who all was says this no matter how far u are I'm here in ur heart or in ur heart i miss them to much i never had a boy friend in a band but now im single i made a promise to my self if some one loves me then ill love them even more im a broken heart kid i love falling in love, but being in love hurts i have the best friends in the world i say whats on my mind in me for who i am cant u see that breaking me down and drowning me is the worst u can do to me im not giving in and now im done with every thing but if u read this u know that im not going to be a lone and let u brake me down any more knowing how big of a Lie u are and stabbing me

No comments:

Post a Comment