Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

reviw of my blogs

the world and th blogs and bands

a lot of my blogs seem to sad for a lot of u some of u all want me to be happy hello not esey i feel like a cat being hurt in a way i was todaly freak out last night i had a bad feeling a bout some one and some thing not good feel like sad a gen now here gose nothing i christie dobbs do not love hate or being hated for what i am im me im not sone one who gose kills any one or any thing nathuer is my friends animals i do have a dog and a friend who is a bird a humming bird who is going to be a mom soon i love every thing but hated and world distrution i never felt so sad for any thing but soon this world will not be the same every one ask me waht do u think a bout the world i think it a cool place but it how i feel


my music
 my friends in bands i hope that u all are doing ok i miss the time we all talk a bout my depression it was a bad time in my life never  had close friends who relly loved me  so much more then the bands came in to my life when i was 6 so for 20 years i have a ot of bands to thank for what u all done for me or loved me i had hard times in life i never showe how much i love u but i love u all for ur saport when i had a friend die or a family died so i gess this is the most i had yet to fix now here the worst has any band for got me


blog
 how did i found this place my good friend form t town in az thacher i call it t town safford is call bull dog town la i call the bad world i owe every one a thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment