Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

13 things in 27 diffrent ways

1 please don't piss me off it not cool to ask me stupid ?
2 please don't hate me because it not nice
3 i don't like bands who left me make me cry why me?
4 if u love me please don't let me down
5 I'm the only one who love every one and i get hurt a lot
6 if u have a slut with u don't show me who she is because she not nice fans are more important
7ill be 27 next week not happy on the 11
8 love screamo and love Christan's bands to i like little country and a little rap
9 where did we go from here what TV showe is it from?
10 wish bands would never let me go out of there life's 
11 shooting stars when dose it start and ends
12 I'm not ugly
13 who is my fave band or friend
 
now this is for feelings
1 sad
2 anger
3 hug
4 lost
5 prayers are the 1 and do it 2 times a day
6 lousy
7 missing a lot of friends
8 cry
9dubbel jointed
10 thinking to much
11 heart broken
12 smiles but hides sadness
13 some times i don't like it when i get sick

friends
1 bands
2 friends
3 family
4 ex
5 lovers
6 haters
7 out cast kids 
8 out town friends
9 out of town family
10 crazy friends
11 love ones who have pass a way
12 church
13 my family's in the hole world

No comments:

Post a Comment