Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

lost but this is me

so all my friends I'm Christie the one u hurt the most in Ur life's and u never wanted me as a friend u know now it hard to be me or some one who has mild retardation I'm the one u loved and then lie to me why are we friends i mean the most part u where family to me and there for me and now I'm the one being hurt why is it because I'm not one of those girls who don't have standers for them selfs i know some of u do but dont make it hard for me to have a band friend  i have  a  lot of good friends who are there for me  i am agood girl im the one u want to know i dont do drugs sex or even do bad things i help the bands out im being screwd by a lot of bands who where my family im here im not going to die if u even think that ur wrong i never been so lost in a bands i try to talk to u all of the bands but im been hurt to much im done if u love me WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN AT

No comments:

Post a Comment