Total Pageviews

Friday, March 28, 2014

i love my new life it now been 2 times in 2 weeks

so I have been really happy out of no where some one see me ask me hey u seem to happy what happen to your old self it gone well kinda gone I was having a hard time telling some one who I don't know how I felt I did iv been going to this cool chick in Safford she so nice and cool Iv done this 2 times in 2 weeks I don't know what going to happen but I know god love me more then I use to know I was really sad finding out your friends who never been in your life can hurt you not knowing what wrong with you   I know a lot of u wont hurt me but there a lot of stuff know one knows but only me god and my new therapy I think now I can do something good for once in my life I wonder why am I here well all of you love me don't u like me for who I am believe me it sucks to be sad lonely and hurt I have to deal with a lot I know some of you want to know how I am well im doing better but a lot of friends are not in the dog house if u want to be there for me here I am I don't know what going to happen but im a live not dead I use to hurt my own feelings but now im fixing it I know a lot of friends want to know why I cry a lot well im me I cant control my own crying I use to be called cry baby now I cry for every one who hurt the most it been ok I use to go a way some times ask god why me but now that different for me I thank him for every thing I have im now 2 weeks happy is that crazy I mean 2 weeks now it my 3rd weeks im doing good I hope to feel like real me I want every one know there is a god if he did not put me here u would ask I wonder  who Christie is why is she so nice and helping others be for her I do it because im me I don't hate any one unless u don't like me for who I am im sorry if I hurt any one I know a lot of u would say the  same thing to me to be a true friend you would never screw a friendship knowing that I would be ask for a  true friendship im not there to put you in there but my dog house is too full and your out I worn you thowe  if u make me feel less then a friend that sucks for you knowing im here to stay and ur not here to hurt me I know your out there wondering if im ok yes I am but now im new me I can say karma mean but im way nice

No comments:

Post a Comment