Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 15, 2014

HAPPY NEWS

so I had time to think I did a lot of work on this idea I have going on but im sad to see some one not here when some one sad go to  therapy  it good for you and your sadness I have learn to heal it not to easy like every one thinks it take time to for give your self  it seem like I have a big demon but im going to kill it time for me to get happy and have my life back it hard but im me trying to find me the real one that ran a way in to the darkness I have to deal with this im no longer a lone on this one please pray for me or any of ur fans or family we all need love we need this hate to stop I know a lot of u think im lost I am but im taking back my life from all the haters go a head hate me I don't care im moving on  with life





ps thanks to all the bands and friends for there love and help need to keep up with me it going to be fun crazy I hope if I go threw a bad day ull know

No comments:

Post a Comment