Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 20, 2017

So here I am thinking to my self why did some one hated me for being a girl who would love any one  and it been sad bad losing a lot and being heart broken how dare you hurt me and left me for some one who no one like and it not my falt u lost me for some one somehow I wonder who you really were some times you lied to me sometimes he just sat there like a jerk and sometimes I wonder what the hell you're were up to you want behind my back and day this check and I actually got her pregnant literally dude you're nothing but a backstabbing jerk lying little boy I just wish you understood the meaning of real friendship because now you're screwed there's nothing I can do for you now because I'm not seeing you when you're not seeing me so well go back to your bitch that you been with all this time screwing around with her other girls of course we all know that because you sat there and told the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment