Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

some thing u need to know be for u do some thing wrong

well here my story i was born 10 days late i was suppose to be born Aug 1 19 85 well that did not happen i was born on the 11 of Aug I'm mild retarded i have been bullied for 20 years i have been spit on put clay in my hair no friends let see i had cansear almost 3 times out of my life no friends out cast been hurt worse i almost killed my self felt worthless to every one and bands to never had a b/f because I'm ugly girl no one wants but I'm here for a reason that not been esey as every one thinks I'm a lost kid no wonder why life hard but u all have music to save ur life I'm still going there depression it getting a lot better thowe I'm me and i have some one to thank a lot for things they done for me even bands love me and hate me I'm me the old Christie that god made me the way i should be and I'm happy to know u wanted to know me so here i am in my house figuring out life and it hard to say this but I'm a Beautiful person i was born this way no matter what all of u think so if any one want to know me more let me know at c_l_dobbs2012@hotmail.com or at www.facebook.com/ Christie dobbs or at c_l_dobbs2011@hotmail.com I'm willing to be any one friend if that OK and bands need to see these 3 bands  embers in ashes southbound fearing  and silversyde

No comments:

Post a Comment