Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2012

this is fun news

so this week was to crazy!! i was in the mountains with my family and Jake family my new brother in law it was fun to see every one i had a good time until i got home sick and sleepy time i love my new in laws they seem to have so much fun to talk to even thowe we are way far a way from them there part of my family and I'm so proud to be there in law in safford Arizona. i know it seem sad thowe but i know when it time for my wedding they can come and my friends and all my new friends and every one can love one another. and knowing that i truly love them the wedding made me cry becuse i was so happy for my sister michael and jake i was a tierd and there was a big group of coyotesmim glad we all know each other



ps love u all from my family to urs thanks for the love and the saport u all gave to are family

No comments:

Post a Comment