Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

i am not normal

 so im Christopher Lynne Dobbs i live in Safford for pas 26 years and it hard to be me i was born on the 11 of august in the 80s i was born 10 days late i thought some one would love me for who i was and i don't like my life some times i get sad and im a lonely it sad to feel like ull never get close to all of ur friends who was sapose to be there for u i never had good times i was bullied a lot i got few friends  i  feel  like no one could understand me for what i live for im the one u all push ,e far a way it to sad to know im not u or im not a hot person if i was u i would never hurt u or let u down now if u did i for give u all for hurting me and letting me down and  heart broken i was so sad knowing no one would say hey what wrong i would tell u all but it to late and it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment