Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

standing in a bad storm

i don't know if it seems sad that im here and u made the promise to be there for me and then let me down why am i a lone when u made me happy u never told me to die  now im scared u left every one go and then the band left u for what it worth and it not like that in my life there 3 roads and im not going to let any one brake me or any one and now i cry because u never card a  bout ur fans or even me why did i like ur music i feel like a kid hit by a car and lots of blood on the floor i never ask u to do any thing for me but u have lied to me and ur fans i could be there for u but u never talk to me and i don't like it at all i never wanted to lose u as a friend in a band but i did the rain started to drip of sad ness of crying that i do i have never for gave u or any one in ur band to let me down the worse u told me u cared for me and never let me go and u did and u never talk to me or said we are sorry for what we did to u or ur friends and u never cared so this is good bye for good all the bands who lie to me or let me down when i need u all or even friends u all made my life happy but the bad storm has came back im not happy im relly mad it make me sad to know u or ur band and im sad to know why u did it i never ask u because u let me be me and then screw me over bye for good i thought u where there for me but im wrong for being a girl who has mield retardation and it not esey for me to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment